TUB SUPPLEMENTS RANGE
At recommended intake levels, NUTRITub ensures the perfect NUTRIent balance for best meat, milk and wool production.
Class: Protein, Mineral, Trace Mineral supplement for ruminants
- Nutri Protein Tub is a protein, mineral and trace mineral supplement for all ruminants (cattle and small stock);
- It should be fed ad lib. to animals on quality, dry winter grazing (or roughage) of which adequate amounts are available;
- The tub is in an easy to use, convenient form with minimal wastage;
- The body condition (BCS) of the animals should be monitored, especially during late winter (Aug-Sept) when protein and energy supplementation should be considered. This is especially true to meet the higher requirements of lactating animals.
Class: Protein, Mineral and Energy supplement for ruminants
- Nutri Tub Energy is a protein, mineral and energy supplement for all ruminants (cattle and small stock) on grazing and is ideal for production purposes;
- It limits the loss in body condition of beef cows with calves or ewes with lambs on winter grazing;
- It supplements the nutrient requirements of ruminants on poor quality winter grazing from July to spring when grazing is at its lowest quality.
Class: Mineral, trace mineral supplement for ruminants
- Nutri Tub Phosphate is an effective and convenient product supplying macro-minerals (Ca & P) on deficient summer grazing to all grazing animals;
- It also supplements the essential trace minerals required to sustain the development of growing animals and improves the production and reproduction of the adult animal.
Class: Protein, mineral and trace mineral supplement
- Nutri Tub Game is a protein, mineral and trace mineral supplement for ruminant game on any type of grazing;
It supplies 12% natural protein with no NPN which makes the product safe for any type of Game;
- Since the product also supplies energy and balanced trace minerals it is adequate for the growth and development requirements of Game on good quality summer grazing or during temperate winters;
- Die to the tub-form of the product it is convenient to use under extensive conditions;
- It contains added Aloe powder for Game;
- Can be given ad lib. to Game.
The NUTRITub Range Additional benefits:
- Superior condition and radiant health of animals.
- The unique ‘toffee’ concept makes it the only ‘lick’ that cannot be bitten, but must literally be ‘licked’, enabling regulation of intake.
- Being CMS (molasses)-based, the supplements are tastier and wind loss is eliminated.
- Selective feeding does not alter composition.
- The unique multi-purpose tub packaging prevents breakage by trampling and eliminates wastage.
- Once emptied, the resilient tubs can easily be put to other uses.
- Licks are weather-resistant and retain their consistency in both hot and rainy conditions. Only the top 2,5cm becomes wet, making it 100% safe in wet conditions.
- Contains NPN for stimulating microbe activity to optimise fibre digestion.
An important consideration:
NUTRITub contains NPN, so it must be fed strictly according to feeding instructions and not used injudiciously with other NPN-containing feeds. It is advisable to consult a qualified animal NUTRItionist for clarification in this regard.