NUTRI Sheep’s advanced scientific feeding program maximises animal production and profit by ensuring:
- Optimal weight gain for perfect grading results.
- Optimal healthy bone and muscle growth from birth to slaughter.
- Best dressing percentage of up to 47% nett cold slaughter weight.
- Optimal feed digestion, absorption and conversion, utilising the least possible feed to achieve maximum marketable weight.
- Uniquely versatile concentrates, with a wider range of highly economical mixing options.
- Safe and easy mixing with minimum wastage.
- NUTRIent content is bio-available.
- Maintains a healthier rumen environment for best production results.
The NUTRI Sheep product range comprises BIR Receiver, BIR Weaner, BIR Builder and BIR Finisher.
NUTRI Sheep is also available in concentrates, and 4,5kg NUTRI Sheep feed should equate to 1 kg mass growth. (Conditions apply.)
This can be used as an adaptation ration from day three, or a maintenance ration that can be fed during drought conditions to maintain body mass.
This can be given to lighter lambs of less than 30kg, post adaptation, for at least two weeks or until live mass of 35 kg is reached. Feed ad lib. It can also be used as creep feed.
Provide ad lib to sheep after the adaptation period or Weaner period. Feed until marketing or 40 kg live mass is reached. This product is most suitable for meaty types.
This product can improve dressing percentage. Feed ad lib to lambs after adaptation, or from 40kg live mass if Builder has been used, until marketing. Caution must be used as it may cause diarrhoea in un-adapted lambs. It can be fed to late maturing lambs such as SA Meat Merinos, directly after the adaptation period on BIR Receiver. Do not allow lambs to become over-fat or it may affect grading negatively. This product is most suitable for woolly types.
This product serves ideally as stimulation feed on field grazing, as ewe ration or as finishing ration.
This can be used as an adaptation ration, or as a maintenance ration that can be fed during drought conditions to maintain body mass.
NUTRI Concentrates have been formulated to be mixed with good quality ingredients on the farm for excellent quality fattening, show or production rations.
This unique new NUTRI Sheep Concentrate is the only locally available feed product that can be fed with whole-grain without adding roughage or milling the grain.
NUTRI Concentrates provides
- The ease-of-use and versatility for optimal production and profit, eliminating milling and mixing costs.
- Peak intake, digestion and absorption of feed.
- Perfectly balanced levels of fibre and protein promoting optimal growth and development of bone and muscle tissue, while maintaining levels of grading.
- NUTRIent content that is highly bio-available.
- A healthier rumen environment for optimal production results.