LAYER FEED RANGE
The NUTRI Layer range consists of Pullet Rearing Products and a Layer range.
NUTRI Layer Pullet Rearing range
The NUTRI Layer Pullet Rearing range is specifically formulated to meet the feeding requirements of the young replacement pullet during the rearing phase.
The products in the range are designed to:
- Ensure the best possible weight gain in the pullet to optimise her genetic potential.
- Supply the optimal NUTRIent content to the pullet to ensure peak performance in the egg production phase.
- Ensure sustained production in the remainder of the egg production cycle.
During the Rearing Phase, from day old to about 18 weeks of age, a phase feeding program is used. As the young hen’s feeding requirements change, the feed ration is adjusted to optimally meet her NUTRIent requirements in that specific growth phase.
This product is fed during the starter phase, from day old to 8 weeks. Feed ad lib.
This product is fed during the Growth phase, from 8 to 15 weeks. In instances where the Pullet Pre-Lay Early Full Layer product is not used, Grower Meal may be used up to the point of laying commencing. Feed ad lib.
This product is fed during the Late Growth Phase, from 15 weeks to point of lay. Feed ad lib.
This product is fed during the Late Growth Phase, from 15 weeks to point of lay. Feed ad lib.It is recommended that the Pre-Lay product in the feeding program is used from 15 weeks of age. This product has a high NUTRIent density aimed at maintaining body mass according to the breed standards. Should the hens be much heavier at 15 weeks of age than the recommended breed standard, the Pullet Developer should be used.
The Developer Meal has a lower NUTRIent density to control body weight and prevent obesity in hens.
NUTRI Layer Range:
The composition and formulation of the Layer range aims to:
- Provide optimal NUTRItion for the hen to achieve her genetic potential as a full layer.
- Provide the lowest possible intake with the highest possible egg production.
- Provide the NUTRIent requirements for the hen to maintain body mass in line with the breed standards whilst maintaining optimal egg production.
The composition of each product is based on the feeding phases.
The following products are available in the range:
This product is deal for layer hens from 18/20 weeks to 40 weeks. During this phase the young hen is still growing, but peak egg production is expected from her. Optimal feed NUTRItion is vital.
This product is recommended for layer hens from 40 to 60/65 weeks.
This product is recommended for layer hens of 65 weeks and older.Lower feed cost and a composition suitable to later phase hens make this the perfect product for instances when circumstances warrant keeping hens for longer than 65 weeks.